On Sun, 11 Mar 2001, Bob Poe wrote:

> Thanks for the info, Chris.  Only trouble is, even though they show it
> in their inventory, they don't "actually" stock it...only in their
> "virtual" stock does it exist.  It took two weeks to discover this
> fact.  They would not backorder it either.  I guess I need to do a new
> search and try calling an actual person to verify the tranaction.

That's odd.  I ordered mine on January 22, and it arrived on February 14
through surface shipping.  So I'm assuming that they had it in stock
then.  Wonder if I took their last copy.  :)  And what do you mean, they
won't backorder it?  You mean that they won't order a copy from the
publisher for you???  Isn't that their job?

chris