On 18 Sep 2003 at 14:07, John Francis wrote:

> Quite right.  It's funny how all the tirades seem to be aimed at the newer
> bodies, and not at the new FAJ lenses.  These have even worse compatability
> problems with old bodies, but I don't hear them being described as a plot to
> force people to buy new bodies (even though this is a more defensible claim).

Isn't it more the point that there are plenty of other lenses that you can use
if the FAJ option doesn't appeal. In the case of Pentax digital cameras there
is one choice (well sort of) and it is crippled (seemingly unnecessarily).

Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA
Tel +61-2-9554-4110
UTC(GMT)  +10 Hours
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Pentax user since 1986, PDMLer since 1998