>Has anyone else been inundated by e-mail purportedly from Microsoft? I
have had 12 today, all different. Mozilla Thunderbird is doing a nice
job of filtering them. I am liking this software better and better.

--
>graywolf
http://graywolfphoto.com

Not sure about the Microsoft part, but for about 2-3 weeks (seems to have
mainly stopped now) I was inundated with what APPEARED to be returned mail
messages from daemons (automatic mail programs). Only, one small hitch, they were
not AOL daemons (not the right email address). Well, two small hitches, when I
checked the supposed address I had send to, it was no one I knew. I got about
6-8 a day there for a while. With attachments. Probably a viruses. I never
really looked to see who was the supposed daemon, MS or other.

Our Mom didn't raise any children with flies on them.

Marnie aka Doe   Hmmm, don't think I got that old saying right. ;-)