Send a note to ebay. There are rules against this.

Dr E D F Williams wrote:
I wrote a careful description for a Leitz Heine Phase Contrast condenser and
put it on eBay with a couple of pictures. I gathered all the information I
could find and did a good job of the text. But I withdrew the item very fast
when I saw there was another listed. I had missed it somehow. I decided to
wait a week or so and then put it on again. These things are worth a lot of
money (maybe $600) and so I didn't want competition.

However a third Heine condenser has suddenly appeared on eBay and the
description the seller has put up has been taken -- word for word -- from
mine. The SOB even had the cheek to write 'I don't no much about this so I
had an expert write this for me [sic].' How does one deal with this? The
bugger has a very good feedback rating and seems to be well known. And his
starting bid was low, there is no reserve, and it seems to be in very good
shape from the pictures.

Aaaaargh!

Don
Dr E D F Williams
http://personal.inet.fi/cool/don.williams
Author's Web Site and Photo Gallery
See New Pages "The Cement Company from HELL!"
Updated: August 15, 2003