???

Why use an LX if you are just going to have your prints screwed up? None of those are really good choices (except the at home one).

B&W is best done at home, good B&W labs are getting hard to find anymore and very expensive.

If you have to have color prints, find a good "pro" lab, though those are switching over to scan and print too.

The best way is shoot slides and have high-quality prints made only from those you want to hang on the wall. Scan and inkjet give-a-way prints.

All that said, I use wal-mart, but scan and inkjet serious photos. But then I don't have an LX, nor the funds for really serious photography anymore.

jmb wrote:

Where do you all get your film processed and prints made?
Wal*Mart, drug store, or photo store or at home?

John

-- graywolf http://graywolfphoto.com

"You might as well accept people as they are,
you are not going to be able to change them anyway."