My weekend will be pretty busy too. I have two days of agility trials. I'm
scorekeeping on Saturday afternoon, competing on Sunday morning and trying to take
photos on Sunday afternoon.
I had been contemplating using the MZ-S with Tokina 80-200/2.8 and either Fuji 1600 or
B/W 3200.
I ran a couple of test shots through the 10D on Monday night using equivalent iso of
3200 and I must say, the results are pretty impressive. Unfortunately there's nowhere
I could get to locally who could turn around B&W processing in under a week so I can't
compare the two. It's really dark in that arena, and I can't use flash. It's going to
be a struggle whichever I choose. I think film had just lost out again.

Wendy