I sometimes think we want them to advertise more so our friends will know what we are using. Certainly when you are selling them faster than you can make them advertising is not a big need.

Digital is definitely coming of age. The local Wal-Mart (remember this is in a town of 15K population) now has about 3 times as many digital cameras on the shelf as they do film cameras. There are 4 film SLRs (3 versions of the Rebel, and a Minolta), and no DSLRs however.

Sid Barras wrote:

The era of DSLRs in reach price-wise for the masses is almost here. If
pentax doesn't get the word out this model will definitely be a loss for
them. And us as well- if this model doesn't make it, will we ever be a
second?

-- graywolf http://graywolfphoto.com

"You might as well accept people as they are,
you are not going to be able to change them anyway."