On 19 Oct 2003 at 19:19, Steve Desjardins wrote:

> Even Leica may have to deal with changes eventually.  Any reason they
> couldn't stick a sensor in an M7, aside from their corporate mentality?
> I bet the Leica types would pay major money for a camera like that, not
> matter how much or little sense it made.

Given that the M cameras have a removable back and base I guess it wouldn't be
unreasonable for them to provide a digital back at some stage. It would
actually make quite a lot of sense, I'd be interested.

Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA
Tel +61-2-9554-4110
UTC(GMT)  +10 Hours
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Pentax user since 1986, PDMLer since 1998