If you mean the Thordur Hermannsson born on the 21st of November 1955, then
I'm afraid I don't know him, since he lives on the opposite side of the
country.
And I'm afraid we're not very related. Our nearest common ancestors are
Thorarinn Jonsson (1630 - 1699) and Halldora Thorsteinsdottir (1630- ???)

Thrainn