Not from my Detachment so I would not be familiar.    Are you interested?
:-)

I posted a web page of the 60-some-odd shots I took at work.  A broad
spectrum of people.  They all oohed and ahhhed over the shots.  We can be
discerning over the shots, but the masses are not as critical.  As long as
they can identify themselves and the places they are happy.

Still trying to get volleyball shots for all to see - ISO 1600 and 3200,

Cesar
Panama City, Florida