Ryan,

ordinary plastic flash clip will do, no real need for one with pentax
name on it. The important thing is that the surface of the clip that
comes in contact with flash pins is all plastic so the shortcutting
among pins cannot occur. I use one that I bought in a local photo
store, it can be attached onto the tripod and also comes with a
bounce joint at the bottom. It does the job of holding the flash
where I want just fine.

Matjaz