I second that. These days, this is just the way how I use my cameras
as well: Optio S is such a great take it anywhere camera that it gets
most of snapshooting. For that purpose, results are just great.

OTOH, when I pick up MZ-S with 24 or 77 attached to it, my first
thought is like "Oh yeah, I'm home here". More serious photography
belongs there. Especially B&W stuff and slides.

And I have to add, I still ~really~ like film. Not that some day, I
won't go and buy an istD or its future reincarnation.

Matjaz