On Tue, 4 Nov 2003 16:51:18 -0800, Steve Larson wrote:

> Sorry to do this but I don`t know any attorneys`.  Could I have
> your opinion on this, my friend is moving to Sweden (his home)
> and he wants to use my address to keep his greencard active.
>  Will I be liable for anything?

IANAL (I Am Not A Lawyer) but there's _no_ _way_ I'd do this without
consulting an immigration lawyer first, for pay.  Especially after 9/11
and the so-called "Patriot" Act.  You might be liable for not only
immigration charges but heaven only knows what else.  Or you may not.
A few bucks for five minutes of a qualified lawyer's time would beat
the heck out of two to ten in the federal pen.

TTYL, DougF KG4LMZ