Congrats!!

And with a "lowly" P&S, to boot!

cheers,
frank

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
CC: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Published
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 13:49:20 CST

The current (December 2003) issue of Hooked on the Outdoors magazine contains
my Oct. 1998 Cumberland Falls moonbow photograph.
I never heard of this magazine until its director of photography emailed me a
couple of months ago to ask about using that photo -- he'd found it on my
website.
Technical details: Time exposure made with Pentax IQZoom WR90, on Fuji colour
negative film.

ERNR

Add photos to your e-mail with MSN 8. Get 2 months FREE*. http://join.msn.com/?page=features/photos&pgmarket=en-ca&RU=http%3a%2f%2fjoin.msn.com%2f%3fpage%3dmisc%2fspecialoffers%26pgmarket%3den-ca