To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, November 05, 2003 7:04 PM
Subject: Re: GFM - looks like I will be there

Cotty wrote:

Just when I'm ready to book a Concorde flight they go and take the

bloody

thing out of service. Looks like I'll have to settle for two movies
instead of one.

Booked on a flight for June 3rd, arriving at mystery location, bumming
ride to GFM with mystery host.

All will be revealed in the fullness of time.

Cheers,
 Cotty

GAwd - Cotty is going to make the scene? I may have to join the

festivities

:)
annsan

___/\__ || (O) | People, Places, Pastiche ||=====| www.macads.co.uk/snaps _____________________________ Free UK Mac Ads www.macads.co.uk

-- graywolf http://graywolfphoto.com

"You might as well accept people as they are,
you are not going to be able to change them anyway."