Thanks for the info Joe and Bruce(how many beer do i owe you now,Bruce<g>)

Ok,i'll try that with the IF button.Vic touched on it when i meet up with him,but we
went
over quite a bit
in a short time,it was probably mentioned and duly forgotton<g>

So in the normal area of shooting,say in sun or enough sun to cause a shadow on a face
caused by a
riding helmet or ball cap etc,the camera and flash will work together in that instance
not throw out a
lot of light,as the ambient is strong,but hopefully just enough to brighten up the face
shadow a tad.

Is my boat in the water now.   lol

Dave