The sky was very clear tonight for the eclipse.
Using the links Bob and someone else forwarded on how to shoot this event i tried
aroll in
the SP500 last night with the tak 200 and 2x.
I hope i adjusted properly for the 2x.Did some short bulb shots near the end at
various X
seconds
opened.
Time will tell.:-)

I also set my Wild T1a survey transit up so i could get a better view than through a
200
2x set up.Very
nice to have.

Dave