Marnie Lashed Out:  (... or wait... was it Doe? I can't keep up)

> However, I don't find this follow up post very funny.

With that said, hopefully we can nip it in the bud. (but come on Marnie...
could I really have let that one slide? they wuz askin for it It absolutely
made my morning. I laughed so hard, I cried :o)

But seriously, I think they are grown up enough to know that I meant nothing
personal. I'm way too jovial for that. Hopefully, at least that has been
established, if nothing else.

A simple misunderstanding. A few cheap laughs. No harm. No foul. Let's move on.
Thanks, guys.

    - jerome

DISCLAIMER for future reference:

I.
AM.
A.
CLOWN.

PERIOD.

I wear a permanent smirk. So please do not take my posts so seriously (nor my
ebay descriptions... if you made it that far). Thanks. And sorry to have taken
up more of your bandwidth.
eof.

Hey frank... Remember that conversation we had? I finally understand why you
pepper your emails with a 1/2 million "very big grins" whenever you post. Wow.
Quite necessary, huh?