To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, November 09, 2003 11:30 PM
Subject: My eBay listings

Hey PDML. Here to announce some goodies on eBay.

The short of it is that I have a handful of Pentax gear available:
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?

ViewSellersOtherItems&include=0&userid=mawhouse&sort=3&rows=25&since=-1&rd=1

If that link doesn't work, then try an advanced search for auctions by
seller "Mawhouse".

As for more details of why I'm selling...

After traveling all across the country I realized that Pentax is not the

way.

I should've known better when everywhere I looked, no matter where I was,

and

never saw another Pentax. I was the only one around using Pentax, and once

got back I was able to see that my photos were horrible! I was so

disgusted.

And of course I have no doubt that it was the camera (it sure as hell

wasn't

me!). Pentax stinks. It doesn't take outstanding photos. The compositions

were

all wrong. The lighting, too. The camera doesn't even follow the rule of
thirds! So I'm dumping all of my equipment, and making the big switch.

Can't

quite afford to go digital though.

So I'm going disposable.

Yep, I'm dumping everything and switching to Kodak. Disposable cameras are

the

wave of the future. heck, it's the # 1 selling camera in the world. it has

be that for a reason, right? The optics must be incredible. And the

packaging

is downright sexy... not to mention that the directions are printed right
there on the back! (genius!)  Which means no more stupid mailing lists for
tough technical questions. Man, I'm gonna love this.

The future is here. And it's not just bright. It's overexposed!

Wish me luck.
       - jerome

PS... thanks for looking. For those that plan to bid, good luck to you,

too!

-- graywolf http://graywolfphoto.com

"You might as well accept people as they are,
you are not going to be able to change them anyway."