I do not have a cap but would like to know how googd is this lens. I have a 35mmPC Nikkor adpted to pentax K that is really a gem.

EDUARDO AIGNER
www.eduardoaigner.com.br

Leon Altoff wrote:

Ever since I bought my first Pentax in 1980 I have wanted to have a
play with one of these shift lenses.  Today one arrived in a box
complete with a case (very beaten up, but it's there), but no lens cap.
The glass on this is perfect and I would like to keep it that way, so
does anyone happen to have a spare lens cap for one of these sitting
around?  If not does anyone know if you can still buy them?  Or failing
that can someone who has one of these lenses please let me know what
the lens cap is like so I can look for one that will fit and work?
Leon

http://www.bluering.org.au
http://www.bluering.org.au/leon