>I did consider it. I'd need an EOS body and a K body to practice on
(Bwahahahha) but hey this is all going to give me bad name...

>I kinda like tinkering with things, who knows, I might give it a try
sometime.

BTW, Cotty, I emailed those guys asking how much it would cost to do one for
me.

They seemed to think they might have to retool or refigure or something for
each specific lens. I told them all K mounts are the same.

This is correct, right?

I was wondering, would the same adapter work on a M lens as well? It would,
wouldn't it, because it is also a K mount?

You should post this to some Canon list, or get the URL on some Canon page,
because it would be cheaper if they get requests to make a bunch of them. ;-)

Did you also have to cut a little protruding bit off the back of the lens as
well?

I thought you had mentioned that where -- that that might have to be done in
some cases.

Marnie aka Doe