I don't know who is buying Nikon D1h's? The brand new just released D2h is only 4mp. The D1X is 5.3mp. And no one would consider a Canon D1 at 4mp...

Mp's are not the only thing to look at, nor even the most important thing.

--

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I think the Canon D30 is going to close to $400 on ebay.

Jim A.

Ooops, sorry, read that wrong, read it as 300D.

I was referring in my last post to the 300D, they are going on ebay for close to retail price, and sometimes over retail price (at the cheaper retailers). Even the "used" ones which aren't very used yet at this point (equivalent to one roll of film run through the camera :-)).

Yeah, the 30D *have* dropped. But who's going to want a 3 megapixel DSLR these days? Especially when there are decent P&S's with higher mp.

Marnie aka Doe

-- graywolf http://graywolfphoto.com

"You might as well accept people as they are,
you are not going to be able to change them anyway."