Oh, go on then. You've talked me into it.
I'm a Brit, currently living in Ottawa, Canada. I'm an electronics engineer, currently
doing some contract work for anyone who cares to pay me. I was made redundant from my
permanent job in April. I then decided to blow some of my redundancy money going
digital and set up a small venture covering dog agility trials and any other
commissions people cared to pay me for ;-)

No pictures of me, but some of my kids (human, not goats) to be found at
http://www.muddypawz.net/portrait.html
Click on the dog picture (of course!)

wendy beard
ottawa, canada