frank

From: Cameron Hood <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I must say, this past summer I had an interesting job which gave me new insight into the way of the paparazzi. I was hired via an agency in Montreal to work for Zuma Press, a very large agency in LA. I got to work with three National Enquirer photographers and their manager to follow Ben Affleck and JLo around Vancouver, and get some shots.<snip>

<snip> they have multiple body doubles <snip>

Add photos to your messages with MSN 8. Get 2 months FREE*. http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/features&pgmarket=en-ca&RU=http%3a%2f%2fjoin.msn.com%2f%3fpage%3dmisc%2fspecialoffers%26pgmarket%3den-ca