crossing from NY to Ontario has always been as easy as from NH to MA.
it's much more aggravating coming back though.

but all the people travelling on thanxgiving -- they must be insane.
it took me 3 hours to get to new haven, which normally takes half
that time (i realized how stupid i was only after i had found myself
stuck in a jam on the 'pike in the middle of nowhere...).
funny thing, the highway was jammed *both* ways, from and to boston.
never seen that before.

mishka