Tanya Mayer wrote:

> I know I'm a girl, but can I marry your wife?!? Or at least
> get her to have a chat to my hubby?

LOL! No you can't!!

My wife regularly uses an MX and for the last year or so has had use of a
digital point and shoot at work. Whilst she doesn't like the digital camera
itself, the immediate results sold it for the *ist D. I expect she will use
it a great deal, which is great.

> I am *green* with envy.  I would have LOVED one for my son's
> dance concert last week!!

I'm really pleased by the timing of it's arrival here. I have three children
at primary school, all of which will be involved with Christmas concerts.
I'll be able to send pictures off to relatives the same day now of them and
opening their Christmas presents, which will go down very well with my
in-laws who are hundreds of miles away.

Malcolm