I don't know about that. Having an electronic viewfinder is as close to having an SLR as you can get without having one. With the basic size of an M camera, and the fact that this one appears to be optimized for PJ use, I think it has a chance of being a big seller. I kind of like it. I wonder what the price will be?

Len
---
* There's no place like 127.0.0.1

From: "Rob Brigham" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: OT - Leica Digilux 2 - must see this
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 12:56:28 -0000

I imagine many wont like the electronic viewfinder, but other than that
it must surely be the answer to many people's dreams.

Seems odd though.  Not that I am dissin' the electronic vf, but the
target market for a camera of this sort would be exactly the type of
person I would expect to be put off by that.  I suspect they would have
preferred a rangefinder?

Get holiday tips for festive fun. http://special.msn.com/network/happyholidays.armx