No big deal.  What I see in the viewfinder is what I get.  In most of my
photography my problem is getting close enough, not farther away.  For
wide angle work, I'm pretty happy with the FA 20-35 and I can always use
the Zenitar 16mm Fisheye if I want something wider.

Nikon has a 12-24mm zoom on the way so I'm sure Pentax has plans for
something similar.  If someone just *has* to have film, I will gladly
shoot film but I encourage them to try digital.  Sometimes I shoot both
and see if they can tell the difference from looking at the prints.  The
great majority can't tell the difference.

Len
 * There's no place like 127.0.0.1