From: Joe Wilensky <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: FS: Black MX user, wonky meter
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 15:17:43 -0500

I'll probably post this again on Friday, but here's an early opportunity:

I have a bargain condition black MX for sale. The meter started behaving erratically and I found it was not worth repairing the meter. It works beautifully otherwise, and I had it CLA'd early this year. It does have some cleaning scratches on the mirror (not mine!) but the viewfinder is clear. It's the quieter (and newer) variety of MX, without the loud shutter "ping" that some have (and with the plastic memo holder), and would make a great meterless camera, street camera, or for use with flash or infrared film. It has some light brassing on the sharp corners, but otherwise the black finish is fine.

I can include your choice of screens, either the standard split screen plus microprism or the SA 3, which is a microprism circle only with improved performance meant for lenses of f/2.8 and faster.

I'll include a body cap, original Pentax strap, and a generic brand neverready case, which is useful for storage when you're not using the camera.

How does $85 including shipping (to the continental U.S.) sound?

Joe

--

Joe Wilensky
Staff Writer