The type of people who buy digital cameras from electronics companies like
Future Shop, or from Walmart, aren't the least bit interested in buying
high markup accessories from us.  They've already bought their genuine
"Viking" brand memory card from Costco and their "Power-tron" 1600 mAh
batteries from Radio Shack to fit their brand-new "Centurion" digital
camera.  They just want us to take an hour out of our day and show them
how to use the craptacular camera that the Future Shop salesperson has no
idea how to use.  Of course this is a sweeping generalization, but it
works for me.  :)

chris