On 16/12/03, [EMAIL PROTECTED] disgorged:

>If one were silly enough to Google my name, the first item one would see is
>my PDML Self Portrait (the famous bunny ears! <g>).  The next bunch of
>entries are a few of my posts to PDML and the LUG.

I Googled myself and here's a couple of interesting ones:

I'm a hotel:

<http://www.hotelcotty.com/default.htm>

A type of thread:

<http://www.gs-ukdirect.com/index.html?target=Thread_RangesCotty.html>

A Firewall-piercing software:

<http://fare.tunes.org/files/fwprc/>

A car shampoo:

<http://www.karshine.com/images/product_list_04/product_th04/cotty.html>

and my favourite - a character in a poster:

<http://vintage-art-posters.junglewalk.com/Cotty-Poster-398868.asp>

It could be worse. Type in Butch Black and you'll get 6 or 7 pages of links
basically for African heritage lesbians before any link to me. And just for
the record (since I know someone is thinking this) I am not an African
lesbian :)

Butch

Each man had only one genuine vocation - to find the way to himself.

Hermann Hesse (Demian)