Hi,

could be - I can't remember what was on mine.  I have neither of them
now, but I seem to remember them both being 70-210. Kilpatrick's book
describes a Takumar A 70-210/4, which is not what I had, as well as
the SMC A 70-210/4. In the description of the SMC lens he writes 'A
previous Pentax-A 70-210mm with a fixed f4 maximum aperture and 58mm
filter thread, similar to the current Takumar but of higher
performance, is now discontinued'. Perhaps there was another still.

--
Cheers,
 Bob