From: "Ryan Lee" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Very Scary Stuff
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 13:09:23 +1000

Hey Dasher,
From one reindeer
http://www.geocities.com/heygoosey/blitzen.jpg
to another,
I was wondering if your antlers have a noticeable amount of wind resistance
at high speed. I'm thinking of sending mine in for a CLA sometime.
Wind-resistance at high speed :-(
http://members.optushome.com.au/skatefree/videos/train.wmv (2.9mb) (It's one
thing having to keep adjusting antlers, but try skating with the camera
strapped to one hand on gravelly road!)
Neigh,
Blitzen =:-)

The new MSN 8: advanced junk mail protection and 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/bcomm&pgmarket=en-ca&RU=http%3a%2f%2fjoin.msn.com%2f%3fpage%3dmisc%2fspecialoffers%26pgmarket%3den-ca