I have an SMC Pentax-M 50mm 1:1.4 for sale.  If anyone on the PDML is
interested, you get first shot, otherwise I'll eBay it.

This lens is in what I would describe as unusually good condition.  You can
tell it's not straight out of the box by some wear marks on the lens mount
and a couple of small flecks of dust on the inside of the front element that
do not affect image quality.  Gauging it by what I've seen from B&H, I'd
rate it about an 8+ or a 9.

Interested persons may email and we can work out a price.  I generally sell
a bit to the cheap side of fair, except I haven't seen any place on the Web
that has this lens right now so don't really know what "fair" is.

Cheers,

Mike
--
"Ask not at whom the Chimp smirks - he smirks at you."
www.smirkingchimp.com