Steve Sint's book is a nice starting place.

Len
---
* There's no place like 127.0.0.1

For those about to venture into wedding photography,
be careful and buy a few books on it. My wedding photos
and planning was much better after some good reading.
I also felt compelled to warn the client up front that
photography processes are not 100% reliable and there
is always a small chance of something going wrong. That
way if something did go wrong they would be more willing
to accept it. Also, when things went right ( they always did thank God )
they might tend to be a little more thankful for the photos
they did get......
JCO
   J.C. O'Connell   mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]   http://jcoconnell.com

Tired of slow downloads? Compare online deals from your local high-speed providers now. https://broadband.msn.com