After all is said and done, this is indeed spamming. One of the things we can all do is use a software tool that will get the spammer listed on one or more anti-spam servers, like SpamCop. That way, if you use that type of software, it will bounce his messages and automatically delete them, as well as alerting all of the other users of the anti-spam software.

Len
---
* There's no place like 127.0.0.1

In my experience, reporting to eBay does no good. You get an initial burst of satisfaction followed by even greater frustration as eBay (a) sends you a canned response, (b) sends you a second canned response that is either a lie or addresses some issue you never raised, then (c) lets the a******e off the hook.

I reported a seller spamming me. After "investigating" eBay told me that his email address had been pirated. Right -- someone pirated his email address to advertise his auctions! When I reported him a third time, eBay sent me a canned response saying "Here's how to protect your security" -- an issue I never raised.

Joe

Expand your wine savvy — and get some great new recipes — at MSN Wine. http://wine.msn.com