> On another note, the bracket that you slide the filters into protrude so
> much it can cause vignetting even if the opening in the ring doesn't. On
> fully open aperture, that is. The 645-A 45/2.8 is like that, and so is the
> FA*24/2.

I have a cut down holder I use on my 6x7 55mm f/4 (77mm filter thread).
The grad ND filters work fine, the Cokin polarizer vignettes dramatically
when the lens in stopped down. If I want to polarize, I have to use a
screw-in Hoya polarizer with this lens. Adding the Cokin cut-down to the
end of the Hoya vignettes :-( A bit of masking tape to hold the Cokin
filters on the end of the polarizer works though.

I use a normal holder on the 6x7 75mm f/4.5 (82mm filter thread). I
haven't noticed any vignetting yet.

In 35mm, the Cokin holder also works well with the K-24mm f/2.8 yet I've
found that Hoya screw-in polarizers (52mm thread) vignette - completely
the opposite to the 55mm 6x7!

If I was to get a 6x7 45mm f/4 I'm pretty sure I would have to get a Lee
filter system for it. In fact I may well standardize on Lee this year if I
can persuade the finance department.

Chris