on 08.01.04 2:10, Tanya Mayer Photography at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Is it likely that this type of shot really needs PS'ing to make the sky look
> so deep blue in colour?  Should I try using a graduated filter of some sort?
You can use light blue grad filter to enhance blue skies. If you use
polarizer, just remember, that the best effect can be achieved, when the sun
is straight on your left or right - at 90š to the axis of your lens. Keeping
to this rule, I had many shots with deep blue skies without using any sort
of blue grad filter.

--
Best Regards
Sylwek