On 9 Jan 2004 at 9:31, Christian wrote:

> ....how about releasing some better RAW conversion and photo-browsing
> software?  I'd like to see a re-sizable, zoomable "Photo Laboratory" window more
> than anything at this point.

Definitely however I would also like a few more of the firmware enchantments
that we've previously discussed to be implemented too. One other firmware item
that hasn't been mentioned to date is expansion of the range for auto-
bracketing. I'd like to be able to dial up +/- 3 stops or more as this would
assist greatly when shooting with a view to producing HDR images.

Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA
Tel +61-2-9554-4110
UTC(GMT)  +10 Hours
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Pentax user since 1986, PDMLer since 1998