Recomposing should not require hitting the green button a second time. I always meter and focus on the most important feature then lock and recompose before firing. Works for me and should work under most circumstances. Of course, I'm sure that that may be way too general for some and they'll all chime in with those few exceptional circumstances. My response? Sour grapes!

Len
---
* There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Hello all,

I just downloaded and installed the update for *ist D 1.10. When you follow the instructions and push on the green button, the aperture closes down to that which you have set, and the camera sets the appropriate shutter speed. Then, it opens the aperture and waits for you to do anything (i.e. recomposing the shot will require remetering (hitting the green button))

IL Bill

Tired of slow downloads? Compare online deals from your local high-speed providers now. https://broadband.msn.com