Just got this from kodak.  They obviously want to know how many pros are
taking up digital and how fast they are abandoning film.  I guess now
they have planned dropping many of the consumer films, they are looking
at the better ones too!

Don't know if people will be able to access the questionnaire by the
link here, but if so then perhaps we should all tell them we want to
keep using film!!

Dear Valued Customer,
KODAK PROFESSIONAL Imaging Solutions is undertaking an important survey
among Professionals to better understand where you obtain your hard copy
output, your needs for output services and how various providers satisfy
those needs.

By answering this 15-minute questionnaire
(http://kodak.prq0.com/apps/redir.asp?link=XbgdcadjCE,ZcdghjbaeaDC&o
id=UdfieCA&iclitemid=XbfbjjbbCH&tid=WbfeiecCE&uid=0000000134
7145) we will be able to work on new solutions to better meet your
needs. Look for the results of this survey in an upcoming issue of
ProPass
(http://www.kodak.com/global/en/professional/member/ProPass/proPassIndex
.jhtml).

WHAT'S THIS SURVEY ABOUT?
We want to learn about your business so we can provide products and
services that better meet your needs.

HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE?
This survey will take approximately 15 minutes.

WHAT ABOUT CONFIDENTIALITY?
All survey answers are confidential. No sales calls will be initiated
because you answered this survey.

Your opinion is extremely important to guide our new product development
efforts. Thank you in advance for your help.

Click here to access the survey.

Sincerely,
KODAK PROFESSIONAL Imaging Solutions

P.S. Please respond no later than Friday January 30th, 2004.

(c) Eastman Kodak Company, 2004.