Hey all.. Just got back from a massive camping trip, and boy was it fun..
One headache now though, and unfortunately it's not from the sun. One of the
rolls I took was Press 800 but rated at 1600, and I was intending to take it
down to the prolab to get them to leave it in the soup a bit longer.
However, the one I went to near where I live wasn't going to do it. Anyway,
John Coyle was generous enough to volunteer his developing kit to help me
out, but I was wondering if anyone has suggestions for developer to use..
Also, if anyone's done this before, any tips on developing times?

Thanks,
Ryan