Lasse Karlsson:

However, the "around here" in my question refers to this island of some
25 000 inhabitants in the middle of the Baltic sea, where I live.
Will they find it worth the money for the trip here, you think? :)

Why not? The cheapest ferry ticket was $5 the last time I checked, and a lot of people from both eastern Sweden and southern Finland regularly take a roundtrip with those ferrys just to get drunk and party on board, without even getting ashore.

As I think of it, that may be the way to do it: Get on such a 24 hour cruise yourself and chat somebody up on board. With a big camera setup in one of the larger cabins you should be able to take as many kinky photos as you like :-)

Two of my colleagues brought a Betacam video camera to make a short documentary on the "mating game" on the ferrys. They got lots of prospective groupies of both genders. The film will be broadcasted on SVT1 March 14.

anders
http://anders.hultman.nu/