Thanks. I noticed that in my experiments last night. I had a shoot today for which I had intended to use film since I'm a newbie on the digital. But it was working so well last night I decided to use it. I filled a gig and a half of flash cards and am downloading the shots now. The couple I've looked at are nice. (One is a young lady in a thong raising her pants. Hey, it was an assignment, someone had to do it :-). I'll post a couple shots later for those who are curious.
Paul