On Mon, 2 Feb 2004 16:42:44 +1100, Kevin Waterson wrote:

>I also have by-passed auctions because they are stamped "Will deliver to
>United States only". I think a quick person could set themselves up
>for a small profit if they wanted to beging a eBay forwarding service
>from the US.

My wife makes use of a forwarding company in Germany.  The fees are
reasonable.  They will also do the bidding for you and various other
services.

I don't know of a reasonably priced service in the US.  There was one
once - a guy running out of his garage - it worked well for the first
month until he was swamped with work and ended up taking forever to
forward things.  If you start this be prepared to do the work if it
comes.

Most of the time my wife will email the seller and ask if they will
ship to Austalia.  She either gets a yes response (she has good
feedback) or the seller ignores her in which case she doesn't bid.  My
wife does FAR more buying and selling than I ever will so I just tag
onto her reputation.

 Leon

http://www.bluering.org.au
http://www.bluering.org.au/leon