Eric wrote:

"<snip> Hey dudes, I just hooked myself up with one of these little Pentax
*ist slrs.  It's pretty rad, I used to have a ZX-M.</snip>

<snip> I hope you guys will help me....  P.S. I've noticed while reading the
list.... using the word 'enabled' makes you sound like a dork.  No offense
;)</snip>"

Yep, about as dorky as hearing one refer to their camera as "rad" and
reffering to people as "dudes"....

You say that you hope people will "help" you and then call them dorks....
Hmmmm, great way to receive constructive advice I'd say...

I know that I for one wouldn't be offering any advice or "help" to someone
who says that I "sound like a dork", and by the way what on earth would make
you WANT advice from people who are so obviously living in Dorkdom to
you...?

tan.  (who is going to ENABLE herself with the *istD very soon! yaaaay!)