LOL! now, a change of subject PUH-lease!!!!

tan.

-----Original Message-----
From: Lasse Karlsson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, 4 March 2004 9:58 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Just wanted to say...

From: "Tanya Mayer Photography" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Ok, talk of my butt (and fanny, that is not a great term here in Aus, as
Rob
> pointed out, lol!) is now officially OVER!!!

Ok. I hear you.
In that case I just unofficially want to point out that having your butt
globally discussed is the ultimate sign of having hit stardom (see Kylie
Minogue, remember Agnetha Fältskog of ABBA).
I think you should add B.B. (as in "bony butt") to your artist name - Tanya
B.B. Mayer. (See B.B. King ("blues boy" I believe) ).

> lol, I promise you all, it isn't a very exciting topic,

Say you...

>and I'd hate you all to be disappointed when you actually meet "it" at
GFM...

I hate you all and that meeting at GFM...

> tan.

Not much of a tan yet, but working on it.

Lasse