From: Boris Liberman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: frank theriault <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: #1 Rule in Photography-was: PAW: Above the clouds
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 21:28:05 +0200

Hi!

Frank, since Mike Johnston does not seem to come here any more and
because his response to similar question some time ago I liked the
most, I'd think I repeat it in my words of course.

(Man, this Leo Tolstoy's style - one sentence - three lines keeps
haunting me...)

Anyway, Mike's advise was to care with your heart about your
photography...

Makes sense?

Boris

Help STOP SPAM with the new MSN 8 and get 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/bcomm&pgmarket=en-ca&RU=http%3a%2f%2fjoin.msn.com%2f%3fpage%3dmisc%2fspecialoffers%26pgmarket%3den-ca