Pretty much out of date, I think.

That seems to be the problem with most of the lists relating to this list. Someone thinks it is a good idea. Then someone does it. Then they think, "It's done". No one (at least og those those who volunteer) seem to realize that such a list is an ongoing project, that needs to be maintained, and passed on to someone else to be maintained when one is tired or it.

Aimcompute had a list member's directory. There were at least two who set up a directory of members websites. They just kind of fade out. And Firebird ate my bookmarks of member's sites that I had been keeping for years, along with all my other personal bookmarks. I do have a bunch of old ones from Internet Explorer.

--

Peter J. Alling wrote:
There is one, sort of it's available from the front page of the PUG the direct link is here, membership is voluntary and I'm not sure who's
currently maintaining it.

http://www.nrg666.com/pdml/

keller.schaefer wrote:

Wouldn't it be nice if there was a web page with a compilation of links to all
the sites where list members store their PAWs (something like an extra column
to the PUG list of member's sites)? I then could bookmark only this page and
browse from there through all the PAWs every week. Good examples would
certainly continue to be mentioned and discussed here, but this would remove
the need to mention every single one every week (and this would remove some
traffic).
What do you think?

Sven

Zitat von David Mann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Hi all,

After putting my last couple of PAW images up, I decided to set up a
script-based site to make it easier to add pictures.  I'm getting lazy
and editing HTML is boring :)

I'd appreciate it if a couple of people could take a look at the new
pages to make sure they work for you.  Here's a direct link to one of
them:

http://www.digistar.com/~dmann/cgi-bin/paw.cgi?date=26-Feb-2004

-- graywolf http://graywolfphoto.com

"You might as well accept people as they are,
you are not going to be able to change them anyway."