From: mike wilson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: OT:Racing Movies-was:Pentaxc in the movies
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 10:12:09 +0000

Hi,

frank theriault wrote:

> I keep hearing that Grand Prix is the greatest racing movie ever made.
>
> Maybe it is, but I liked Lemans, with Steve McQueen, better.
>
> Mind you, that could be because I only ever saw Grand Prix on TV, but I saw
> Lemans at the theatre. Not only that, but I thought that the Gulf Mirage
> Porsche 917K was (and still is) the most beautiful racing car ever built.

Hmmm.  Not sure I've _ever_ seen a beautiful Porsche.  To me they are
all brutal, fugly (not to mention stolen) designs.

_________________________________________________________________ http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines